Monte Dutton, a resident and native of Clinton, has written about sports for most of his life. He is a graduate of Furman University and the author of eight novels, most of which have some sports content, as well as non-fiction books on NASCAR, football and music. For two decades, he traveled across the country writing about NASCAR. He was twice named writer of the year by motorsports media associations, and his work has earned over two dozen awards for reporting, event coverage and columns.
- If the kid can play, it ain't Braggin'
- Greatness among us
- Crusaders keep plugging
- Inside the Lines: The roots of my raising
- No Bull(s) for PC football this year
- PC golfer honored for academics
- Four fans injured in Laurens County Speedway crash
- At PC, it's the same ... only different
- Inside the Lines: Trying to reason with pandemic season
- Presbyterian releases volleyball slate